MEASURE CURRENT RING
*Measure the inner diameter of your current
The measurement refers to the inside diameter of the ring.
MEASURE YOUR FINGER
Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
Finger size changes depending on time of the day and the weather, for better results:
- Measure your finger at the end of the day and when your fingers are warm. (Fingers are smaller in the early morning and when cold.)
- Measure your finger size 3 to 4 times to eliminate an erroneous reading.
Avoid using string or paper to measure ring size as these materials can stretch or twist, yielding an inaccurate measurement.
**Here is the HK size for your reference, if you have hesitation with the size, feel free to contact us.
* We offer the following payment methods : Cash, VISA, MasterCard, Paypal and PayMe
* Full payment is required for pre-ordered item
EXCHANGE and RETURN
* All items are non-refundable
* Items under non-used condition may be exchanged within 7 days of purchase (Customised items are excluded)
* Aurora Lanes provides the period of 12 months warranty from the date of purchase (Under ordinary consume)
* Warranty covers manufacturing defects only. The original invoice must be provided
* Loss of item, general wear and tear, misuse and accidents are not covered
**Aurora Lane reserves the right to change, amend, modify, suspend, continue or terminate all or any individual case or in general, at any time without notice.**
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment.
2. DELIVERY LOCATION
Items offered on our website are available for delivery to addresses in Hong Kong and overseas.
3. DELIVERY TIME
An estimated delivery time will be provided to you once your order is placed. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order.
Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfil your order within 5 business days of the date of your order. Business day mean Monday to Friday, except holidays.
Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and the items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments.
4. SHIPPING COSTS
Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the delivery method. To find out how much your order will cost, simple add the items you would like to purchase to your cart, and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed.
Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas or for large or heavy items. You will be advised of any charges on the checkout page.
Sales tax is charged according to the province or territory to which the item is shipped.
5. DAMAGED ITEMS IN TRANSPORT
We are not responsible of any problem it caused during the delivery period. If you have any questions, please WhatsApp us at +852 5682 3498.